Click here to see available spots and to reserve a Corner Planter Box.
Click here to reserve a Rectangular Planter Box.
- Planter boxes are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each business can reserve one (1) planter box. The business can choose what type of box and the location of the planter box they wish to place an advertisement.
- Businesses must submit a registration form, including their preferred type of planter box as well as the location. One planter box per Whitehorse business
Click here to see available spots and to reserve a Corner Planter Box
Click here to reserve a Rectangular Planter Box
- The program is open to all Whitehorse businesses, however, first priority will be given to WCC members.
- Weatherproof signage may be placed on one (1) side for a rectangular planter box and one (1) or all four (4) sides of corner planter boxes, in a manner that does not detract from the beauty of the boxes.
- WCC will notify each business prior to placement of the planter boxes. Sign installation and removal are the responsibility of the business at both the beginning and end of the program.
- If required, sign installation and removal are available by the Chamber at an additional cost and must be inquired upon registration.
- The City of Whitehorse will be providing staff and equipment to help deliver, maintain and remove the planter boxes following the end of the program.
- The fees to reserve your planter box(es) are payable to the Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce and invoices are due prior to delivery. Failure to make a payment will result in the cancellation of the planter box advertising, and boxes will be offered to the next available business.