The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce (WCC) supports all businesses and organizations to contribute to the economic, civil and social well-being of Whitehorse. The WCC is a member-based organization geared toward supporting local businesses and organizations through providing support and advisory services to further the development of Yukon businesses and industry, including business advocacy, professional training and development, benefits programs, advertising/marketing support and business to business connections.
The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is proud to represent close to 500 businesses and organizations in the Yukon and is the only accredited Chamber of Commerce in all of Northern Canada to have received the chamber accreditation of Canada's five star accreditation rating, recognizing our chamber as being one of the top 10% of all of Canadian chambers.
Chamber Membership Benefits
- Advocacy at all levels of government
- Business support and resource sharing
- Business to business connections
Direct Member Benefits
- Business After Hours events and other networking opportunities
- Buy Local Whitehorse Program
- Annual Yukoner Appreciation Day
- Ongoing Buy Local Whitehorse campaign
- Business of the Month feature
- Group Insurance Benefits Plan operated by Yukon Benefits
Member Rates on:
- ADP Payroll Services: members get 25% off payroll support and HR management services
- Lenovo: members get up to 30% off the public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line
- UPS: members get up to 40% off shipments and freight services within North America and worldwide
Plus discounted rates on:
- Events and conferences
- Advertising on monthly newsletter, website and social media
- Planter Box & Urban Visitor Signage (UVS) Program
- Advertising on YuWin job board
We are here to help you if and when you need it. When a business joins the Chamber they can learn about issues that affect business, and add their voice to the Chamber’s efforts to address them. Equally important is that the Chamber can support you on the issues that concern your business. We are much stronger if we stand together. Working together works.