The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is working closely with our partner organizations and various levels of government to provide information to businesses and organizations impacted by COVID-19. We are here to provide support to our membership and we will continue to share information through online networks.
- The Yukon Business Relief Program has been renewed for an additional six months to cover specific fixed costs from April 1 to September 30, 2021
- Government of Yukon Launches Economic Resilience Plan
- New economic development program to support growth and diversification - March 9, 2021
- Government Announces Wage and Rent Subsidy Amounts to Remain Unchanged Through to June - March 3, 2021
- COVID-19 supports for Yukon businesses continue - February 25, 2021
- February 11, 2021: COVID-19 update - Government of Yukon release
- Released Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund Interim Guidelines for 2021-2022