The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is working closely with our partner organizations and various levels of government to provide information to businesses and organizations impacted by COVID-19. We are here to provide support to our membership and we will continue to share information through online networks.
- Yukon’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout schedule has been released. - January 11, 2020
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks with premiers on continued efforts to address the impacts of COVID-19 - January 7, 2020
- COVID-19 relief and recovery plan for Yukon tourism sector released -December 14, 2020
- Yukon is extending the state of emergency for another 90 days - December 8, 2020
- Government expands Canada Emergency Business Account loans - December 4, 2020
- Experimental Estimates for Business Openings and Closures for Yukon, August 2020 - December 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Yukon Businesses, August 2020 - December 3, 2020