The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is working closely with our partner organizations and various levels of government to provide information to businesses and organizations impacted by COVID-19. We are here to provide support to our membership and we will continue to share information through online networks and to answer enquiries to the best of our ability in the midst of this rapidly-changing situation.
- The Yukon First Nations COVID-19 Coordination Group has shared a link to their website which is hosting the most recent travel advisories issued by participating First Nations and municipalities across the Yukon. CYFN will update their map as participating First Nations governments change their information - July 2, 2020
- The Government of Canada temporarily extends time periods given to employers to recall employees laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic - June 23, 2020
- The Government of Yukon announces extension of the Canada Emergency Response Benefit - June 16, 2020
- Applications For Expanded Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) Available Starting Friday - June 15, 2020
- New initiatives from the Government of Yukon will support restaurants and other businesses with a liquor licence - June 4, 2020