Inukshuk Planning & Development is a Yukon-based environmental planning and landscape architecture firm, offering over 25 years of experience in the North to clients in the private and public sectors.
We specialize in assembling small, project-specific teams to meet individual client needs. Our approach is inclusive, and we are committed to meaningful public participation at all phases of the planning and design processes.
Our projects consistently involve local partners, and often offer learning opportunities for First Nations trainees, studenst and others, building capacity and ensuring that plans are built on a solid foundation of scientific and local knowledge.
Inukshuk personnel possess the strong listening, research, facilitation, visual communication and plain-language writing skills needed to produce responsive, informative and practical plans in the following areas:
- Community & Regional Planning
- First Nation Community & Strategic Planning
- Route Selection & Corridor Planning
- Northern Aviaton & Airport Planning
- Quarry Development & Reclamation Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Parks & Protected Areas Planning
- Regional Tourism Planning
- Landscape Architecture
Please visit our website at http://www.inukshukplanning.ca for more information.