THE BUSINESS ADVISORY BOARD AND OUR BUSINESS ADVISOR
In order to meet your specific needs, a team of experts is recruited not only from the Yukon and Canada but sometimes from locations around the world.
This Business Advisory Board typically has two to four experts with complementary skills relevant to the industrial sector of your business. They are recruited by the Business Advisor in consultation with yourself, and the sessions will be planned with intervals covering several months. The sessions are typically intensive, one or two-day meetings.
The invited experts and specialists are selected according to the specialized needs of each client and to their specific sector. In the past, these consultants working with YBDP have included:
- A marketing specialist, a specialist in environment business contracts and reclamation projects
- A communications marketing and advertising expert experienced in the reclamation environment
- A marketing specialist in the service bureau sector with great production/automation experience.
- A marketing specialist and consultant in nutrition and food products a consultant in food processing and food governmental regulation.
- An operations management and “Lean Thinking” deployment strategy experts.
- Sales and new ventures experts, an online marketing expert and marketing consultants.
- The general manager of a professional association in mining equipment and services for export, a business and marketing manager experienced in the oil exploration sector, and a testing expert in mining exploration
- A senior-level marketing strategist and GM with experience in high-growth markets that leverage computing/communications technology
- An instrumentation controls specialist in the distillery industry
- The owner of highly successful tourism company
- A private financial fundraising specialist
- The owner of an ecotourism travel agency targeting the customer who is interested in learning about local and aboriginal cultures
- The director of a First Nation culture and heritage organization
- Expertise in the fashion merchandising industry and a professor and expert in production management in the textile/clothing industry.
- A general manager of a successful electronic manufacturing company