Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We're looking for high caliber people who can help us defy convention and go beyond the status quo as a Warranty Service Writer. This is a Full Time, Permanent position for our Whitehorse, YT Dealership.
The ideal candidate will also fit the employer brand well, meaning they must be Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Discussing warranty concerns with RV Service Technician, or Service Manager
- Starting initial contact with the manufacturer to describe warranty concern
- Providing the manufacturer with digital pictures of defect
- Providing the manufacturer with an estimate of repair hours needed to complete the task
- Preparing documentation under the appropriate job on the work order, once preauthorization has been obtained
- Authorizing all warranty parts orders. Orders must be approved by manufacturer, and once approval has been obtained, turn slip into parts department
- Ensuring manufacturers are billed accurately
- Scheduling customer appointments and ensuring follow up with your customers
- Completing work order and collecting payment for work once service is complete
- Performing additional duties as directed by the Service Manager
To be successful in the job role, you must:
- Have warranty Administration Training and/or certificate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Have problem solving and analytical skills
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be service orientated
- Have warranty Administration experience
- Have secondary education and or related experience
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer: * Industry leading wages * 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits * Basic Life Insurance * Dependent Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Benefits * Prescription Drugs * Medical supplies * An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee * Access to our company matching RRSP plan * RV Rental Discounts for staff * Best Doctors * Paramedical practitioners * Private drug nursing/ convalescent home care * Employee Bursary Program * Monthly Staff Lunches * Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program.
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.