Volunteer Bénévoles Yukon (VBY) is looking for several dedicated individuals to join our board of directors.
VBY’s mandate is to foster and promote volunteerism throughout the
Yukon by providing resources, training, consultation, and support for
individuals and organisations. VBY has been involved in the community,
with volunteers and with NGOs, since 2004.
We are looking for people from diverse backgrounds to help us find
innovative ways to promote volunteerism, and to support, nurture, and
grow the Yukon’s important non-profit sector.
We are looking for motivated board members with expertise in the follwing areas:
- Social enteprise / Business: to help to create a social enterprise
- Fundraising / Sponsorship: to help VBY to find new ways to generate revenues
- Yukon non-profit organisations: To help VBY to reach NGOs in the communities
- Volunteerism: to help to promote volunteerism and its benefits
- NGO Hub: To help the NGO sector to create a virtual and a physical NGO hub
Social Media / Communication: to help the executive
director to me more active and relevant when it's time to reach the
public, governments and non-profit organisations
- Outside the Box: with the COVID-19 outbreak, to help to be more innovative
Board members need to dedicate approximately seven hours a month for
board meetings and follow-ups. The board might be asked to donate more
time when VBY organises an event.
VBY has many exciting projects. If you would like to be part of them,
and have the opportunity to bring about real change across the social
sector, then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested, please contact Bruno at [email protected]