We require a summer production person. This is a full-time, temporary position, expected to run April through September 2023. The successful candidate will become part of the production team at our full production brewing facility.
We will train the candidate to perform a multitude of tasks, focused primarily around the varying packaging operations in the plant, including bottling, labeling, canning and kegging. Cleaning and assistance in other operations around the plant can be expected.
The applicant must have:
- The ability to take on a physically demanding job;
- The ability to maintain a high degree of attention to detail;
- A positive attitude in a demanding repetitive production environment;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in team production.
In addition, the following are considered to be strong assets:
- Experience in a production brewery environment;
- Post-secondary education with a technical degree or diploma;
- Standard driver’s license, with a clean driving record;
- Formal brewing education;
- Love of craft beer.
Yukon Brewing offers competitive wages based on experience and abilities.