Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our Service Team. This is a Full Time, Permanent position for our Dealership in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
- Performing any repairs required varying from appliances, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and structural.
- Reviewing work orders
- Completing all warranty and repair work as required
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications required for the job are:
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial).
- Experience with RV and/or Trailer repairs is an asset
- Experience with RV or automotive maintenance is an asset
- Good diagnostic skills
- Good attitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and with minimal supervision
- RV Technician Apprenticeship available
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Industry leading wages; based on experience and level of certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Access to our company matching RRSP plan
- SUB Plan program for Service Technicians
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee
- Employee Bursary Program
- RV Rental discounts, sales and parts for staff
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride... You are a team player. If that describes you, then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.