- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Process request for credit for missing, damaged, wrong product
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Train and arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Free private accommodation
Full time hours with 35-40 hours a week.
- Must have at least 1 year retail sales experience or related supervisory experience.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
Contact Information: Rowena Shannon
Apply with cover letter, resume, and references:
By Email: [email protected]
Sales & Retail