35 to 40 hours per week
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
- Place dishes in storage area
- Scour pots and pans, and may clean and polish silverware.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Overtime required
- Work Location Information: Urban area
- Personal Suitability: Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Restaurant & Hospitality