- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
- May perform certain cleaning duties
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people.
- Education: Completion of High School or Equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of related work experience. (Supervisory)
Restaurant & Hospitality