Norcope is seeking full-time heavy equipment operators to join our team. This position would work with site supervisors and labourers to aid in the successful delivery of projects throughout Yukon and Northern B.C.
- Operate loaders, excavators, dozers and graders.
- backfill around infrastructure.
- Load haul trucks
- place and grade aggregates
- work with pipe crews to install underground utilities
- Valid class 5 drivers license.
- minimum 3 years previous experience operating heavy equipment.
- Standard first aid an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Founded in 1983, Norcope Construction Group, is a civil construction company specializing in the installation of underground utilities, aggregate production, road construction, mine development and reclamation.