- Check-in and check-out guest in timely and professional manner,
- Taking and modifying room reservations,
- Provide information about hotel services and amenities,
- Process payments for room and incidentals,
- Answer telephones,
- Keep the working area tidy and clean.
- Selling off sales and other food and souvenir products to guests/customers
- Free private accommodation
Full time hours with 35-40 hours a week.
- At least 6 months work related experience
- At least high school graduate or equivalent
Contact Information: Rowena Shannon
Apply with cover letter, resume, and references:
By Email: [email protected]
Restaurant & Hospitality