- Greet and seat incoming customers
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Take customers' orders, serve food and beverage items
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards
- Advise on menu selections, give courteous and efficient service to dining customers
- Operate coffee machines and clean and set up tables and chairs, wash dishes.
- Free private accommodation
Full time hours with 35-40 hours a week.
- At least 6 months work related experience
- Completion of Secondary High School or equivalent
Contact Information: Rowena Shannon
Apply with cover letter, resume, and references:
By Email: [email protected]
Restaurant & Hospitality