Klondyke Dental Clinic is an established dental practice that offer friendly and family focused dental services. We are looking for a permanent, full-time dental assistant to join our team.
- Office meets or exceeds Covid 19 regulations
- Clinical chairside assisting duties such as usage of suction, passing instruments and materials, mixing techniques and knowledge of instrumentation
- Prepare patients for dental examination, take x-rays, and assist the dentist during procedures
- Taking impressions, placement and removal of rubber dams, and application of topical materials, and other clinical duties
- Cleans and prepare rooms in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Maintains appropriate levels of supplies in treatment room, restocking supplies
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and work as a cohesive team
- Possible Administrative duties
- Computer data entry on a dental practice software
Expierience or certification is an asset but not required.