LOOKING FOR INTERESTING WORK IN AN AMAZING LOCATION?
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are a NAPA store located in the heart of the Klondike Goldfields in Dawson City Yukon.
We have a flexible position available for an awesome counter person who is adept working in a fast-paced environment where customer service comes first. We require an individual with strong communication skills and the ability to be self-motivated while contributing to a positive team work environment. For the right individual this position could lead into a parts technician apprenticeship. Full training is provided!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by creating a positive customer experience for all customers both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be computer literate and have strong communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude about learning new skills
- Must be self-motivated to join a fast paced sales environment
- Any parts knowledge an asset
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and analyze information
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, customers
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation and full employee benefits
- Staff accommodation available
- Store discount
- Full training
For further information or to apply please email [email protected]. Only applicants with valid Canadian work permits will be considered. Do not respond unless you are legally entitled to work in Canada.