The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Representative offers knowledge to support copy and print clients, applies intermediate technical proficiency and understands the goals for each shift. Follows CPC processes and procedures and maintains operational integrity of CPC. Routes sales and production through appropriate channels and understands the unique needs of Business and Consumer clients. Has knowledge of solutions that meet the client’s needs and recommends products and services that support these needs. Maintains established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
- Urgently responds to customers in queue.
- Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
- Executes advanced non-production tasks. This could include as managing correspondence with clients, and overseeing execution of the Production Log and replenish supplies.
- Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
- Plans, supports and implements CPC promotional programs.
- Executes advanced production tasks such as machine calibration, promptly schedules maintenance of copying and finishing equipment using Asset Management System.
- Promotes web and route orders appropriately.
- Provides quality instruction to CPC Representatives, ensures CPC Representatives are aware of the daily and weekly goals.
NOC: 6421 Full-time 40 h/week