RAB Energy Group Inc. is a Yukon First Nation-owned, for-profit corporation whose trademark’s Northerm Windows and Doors (Whitehorse, YT) and Capitol Glass (Anchorage, AK) are in the business of providing the highest quality windows, doors, glass and related building products to consumers throughout the North. We emphasize superior products and services, the well-being of employees, customers, owners, and the environment. Northerm is COR certified and operates the largest manufacturing/ assembly facility in the Yukon and was recognized by the Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce as the Outstanding Workplace of the Year in their 2022 Business Excellence Awards.
- Complete tasks associated with the assembly, production and stowage of products produced in the department (IG, PVC and/or Coating)
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Taping and spraying PVC profile using a spray gun and spray equipment
- Read and interpret computer-aided drawings and plans
- Clean, inspect and package finished products
- Complete paperwork, including job sheets and quality assurance documents
- Other activities/work as assigned by Production Manager and/or Supervisor(s)
- Completing paperwork, including job sheets and quality assurance documents.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a painting environment using spray equipment.
- Knowledge and awareness of safety regulations, occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Good hand-eye coordination and good motor skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Attention to detail and ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to operate and handle tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner,
- Ability to read and use a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret computer-aided drawings and plans
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and work well under pressure
- Willing and able to lift material weighing up to 50 lbs.
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the qualifications listed above may be equally considered.
Applicants must have current work authorization in Canada as sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.
As a 100% First Nation-owned business, we strongly encourage submissions from qualified Yukon First Nation Citizens as well as those from other territories and provinces.
While we thank and appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies, please.