Competition #: 4N22-051
Wage: $23.00, commensurate with experience
Hours of Work: Full-Time (35-40 hours per week)
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Closing Date: May 27, 2022
We’re looking for a driven individual that has a passion for providing superior customer service and overseeing daily operations of a small team.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and a desire to lead a team driven by customer service excellence, we want to hear from you!
Why work for us?
- Phenomenal flight benefits – local and international!
- Extra travel benefits such as hotel and cruise deals
- Employer paid health & dental benefits
- Group RRSP investment options
- Fuel discounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter new clients and applicant information accurately into all systems
- Maintain records and edit client information as requested
- Manage walk in, phone, and email traffic of customer service inquiries
- Process cash, cheques or electronic payments and batch out each day
- Maintain records/transactions and report to the account department
- Provide support to other Chieftain employees as necessary
- Preform other duties as directed by the Manager
What are the requirements for this role?
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration or customer service
- Forklift skills, admin or finance education as asset
- Must be committed to excellence, professionalism, customer satisfaction and above all else safety and environmental stewardship
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism; represent Chieftain as a company that values safety, professionalism and environmental stewardship
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada
***Effective immediately, until such a time the federal government removes the vaccination mandate, Air North requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated at the time of hire and will request proof of vaccination upon onboarding. To request an accommodation under protected grounds, contact HR.***
How to Apply:
Quoting competition #4N22-051,
please submit your resume and cover letter to the HR Department:
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position. Due to the substantial volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for a position.
Air North, Yukon's Airline is committed to employment equity, and has been serving Yukoners for over 40 years. We offer competitive wages, an attractive benefits package including great travel perks, and an enriching work environment for our 350+ employees.