NND Summit Camp Services is recruiting for a wide range of catering positions at Victoria Gold’s, Eagle Gold Project, near Mayo, Yukon. We offer an inclusive working environment, competitive wages and a benefits package available following probationary period. Preference will be given to qualified local and Yukon residents.
Primary Role: General Helpers in the camp have a diverse role in housekeeping and kitchen support. The balance of the workload is determined by camp needs and can vary from day to day.
- FoodSafe Level 1 (required)
- WHMIS (required)
- First Aid Level 1 is an asset
- Class 5 driver's license is an asset
- Previous related work experience is an asset
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment and work/live in a drug and alcohol free camp environment for 2-4 weeks at a time.
Personal Attributes & Skills:
- Positive & professional attitude at all times
- Interest in learning new skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, able to follow directions
- Punctual, reliable, consistent
- Professional image with good personal hygiene
- Good physical stamina; capable of lifting up to 50lbs and working long hours on your feet
- Must be able to live in a remote camp environment for 2-4 weeks with a 2 week break
- Practice safe work procedures and rectify or report any safety hazards in a timely manner
- Ensure food safety standards are consistently met and maintained
- Clean sleeping areas and public areas in remote camp as directed. This includes washrooms, mud/dry rooms, recreation rooms, laundry rooms, hallways, etc.
- Kitchen support including dish washing, cleaning floors, food preparation as directed
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Assist with unloading and unpacking groceries as required
Please forward you resume and cover letter to: [email protected].