Permanent, full time
35 - 40 hours/week
Chinook Bookkeeping Services
We are a full-service bookkeeping company that has operated in the Yukon for over 30 years. As a Chinook Bookkeeping employee, you will become part of a supportive, professional and dynamic team assisting clients from all industries. This position is both challenging and rewarding as you are given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill set working alongside dedicated employees.
Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
Provide full service bookkeeping services to a number of clients in various industries.
- Maintain financial records and accounts
- Journal entries, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconcile the bank, visa, and other accounts
- Reconcile vendor statements and maintain general ledger
- GST, source deductions & workers compensation filing
- Process payments
- Any other project reporting that may be required at the request of the client
Knowledge & skills:
- Must have payroll experience
- Must have at least 3 years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to track and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Possess common sense and the ability to interpret transactions and source documents
- Must maintain confidentiality
Because of the high quality service we provide our clients, we demand a lot of our employees, however, our employees benefit from a great work space, a bonus program and generous remuneration.