Capital Helicopters is looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers who thrive in dynamic situations, have experience in high-stress settings, and exhibit strong decision making and problem-solving skills. Curious, mechanically inclined individuals committed to learning and growing within their position will excel in this role. The company strives to adopt a flexible and family-oriented approach, and we are looking for someone with an open mind who wants to be an active part of our success. This person should be capable of working in various challenging weather climates, including limited night and winter operations.
Candidates applying for this position should possess the following experience:
- Valid Canadian Aircraft Maintenance Engineer M1 or M2 license
- Has held ACA at a recognized AMO facility
- Valid Canadian driver's license
- Transport Canada approved type course training on the following: Bell Helicopters airframe models 206, 206L and 407, Airbus airframe AS350 series, Rolls Royce series 2 and series 4 engine, Lycoming LTS 101 series engine
- comfortable working remotely in the outdoors with limited availability of immediate resources
- ability to self-manage and be accountable
- organized and able to meet deadlines
Note: Consideration will be given to applicants who do not have experience and training on all aircraft and engines listed above, with the potential for future training provided.
We are offering a competitive wage structure that can be tailored to your lifestyle and needs. Capital understands the challenge posed by moving jobs, careers, and locations, and is here to help ensure that the transition is as smooth as possible for new employees. The company will offer reimbursement for moving expenses to the right candidate.
The Yukon is a magnificent place, offering unparalleled outdoor recreational opportunities including world-class skiing, hiking, biking, and hunting. The territory's capital city of Whitehorse has big-city amenities on offer, while still being small enough to still retain a community feel. The company is focused on finding the right individuals to join our ambitious, strongly motivated team, and invites those interested in discussing this opportunity to contact us directly. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume and application to [email protected]